Today’s hot rolling processes require optimum and reliable products and components throughout the mill train.
We offer you a wide variety of standard grades to satisfy almost every application request. Special non-standard grades are also available, as well as a sophisticated R&D-department, that is continuously working on developing new grades.
Our tungsten carbide roll rings are available in standard block sizes and up to a diameter of 600mm, they come either ground but without grooves or ready-to-use, with grooves.
- high-performance rolls for hot rolling mills
- made exclusively from virgin materials
- wide variety of standard grades
- available for nearly every rolling application
- excellent surface finish of the rolled product
- machining service and training available