We designed and built the the first aluminum electrode arm for a UHP furnace. We invented the detachable electrode holder, a major step forward to lowering maintenance cost and downtime. With more than 90 sets manufactured and delivered, we are one of the market leaders.
Our aluminum arm systems are specifically engineered to fit on your furnace and are designed and manufactured in our plants in Germany.
- optimum integrated cooling with one single water supply and return hose per phase
- no sophisticated cooling water requirements
- interchangeable standardized electrode holder
- up to 50% less weight than conventional arms
- faster response to regulation system
- reduced magnetic fields, more stable arc performance
- increase in active electrical power input
- lower kwh and graphite consumption per ton
- substantially reduced maintenance cost
- available for AC and DC furnaces
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturing
- favorable short term return on investment